1. Meeting called to order by Chair at 7:00 p.m.
2. Committee Attendees: Kevin Ubelhart (Chair), Scott Fisher (Vice-Chair), Ty Kehrer, Robin Kinkead, Wes Elliott, James Gould, and Marion Donnelly.
Non-Committee Attendees: Wendy Taylor (General Manager), Suzanne Allen (Armstrong Management), Ken Walsh (Board of Directors), and Anna Himes.
3. Public Comment / Issues: None.
4. No one electronically recorded the meeting.
5. The Committee reviewed the minutes from its February 17, 2010 meeting.
a.Robin Kinkead made a motion that, "The Budget and Finance Committee accepts the minutes from the February 17, 2010 Budget and Finance Committee Meeting." The motion was seconded by Scott Fisher and passed with Wes Elliott and James Gould abstaining.
6. The Committee reviewed the February 2010 financial statements. Suzanne Allen of Armstrong Management presented the financial statements to the Committee.
a.Wes Elliott made a motion that, "The Budget and Finance Committee accepts the February 2010 financial statements as presented." The motion was seconded by Robin Kinkead and passed Unanimously.
7. The Committee deferred discussion of investments.
8. The Committee discussed forming a working group to make recommendations on proposed amendments to the declaration. Wendy Taylor is working on setting up the working group.
9. The Committee reviewed the first draft of the 2009 audit. Committee members will continue to review the audit and provide comments.
10.T he Committee reviewed an emergency funding request for tree work.
a.Ty Kehrer made a motion that, "The Budget and Finance Committee accepts the recommendation of staff to approve an emergency funding request for tree work for an amount not to exceed $10,000." The motion was seconded by James Gould and passed with Scott Fisher abstaining.
11. The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 p.m.
12. The next meeting of the Budget & Finance Committee is Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. in Town Hall.