To bring a guest to the pool, present your pool pass and the guest(s) will be deducted from your account. Residents must accompany their guests at all times. Each property is given 12 guest visits per year. However, you may only bring in four (4) guests at a time.
A resident child twelve (12) years and older may bring guests twelve (12) years and older. Guests age twelve (12) and thirteen (13) must successfully complete a swim test administered by the pool management company at the time of admission.
You can no longer purchase additional guest passes at the pool, however you can purchase them:
You will only be allowed to bring in four (4) guests at a time, however, pool parties of not more than 15 guests may be prearranged through SRP’s Recreation Manager no later than one week prior to the party date. Parties can be accommodated provided the function does not interfere with the use and enjoyment of other residents. Parties will not be permitted during peak hours. Please call 703-327-4390 for more details.
South Riding pool events will be limited to residents only to accommodate our residents unless otherwise specified.
Don’t Wait - Get Your Pool Pass Now!
• Login as a registered user and complete the online Pool Pass application found under “For Residents” and “Pool Pass Information”. You can pick up your pass or have it mailed out to your home.
• Always losing your pass? Download the SRP App! You can store your pool pass for pool entrance. You must have a valid pool pass with photo to use this feature. If you don’t have a photo on your current pass, bring it to Town Hall and we will replace it at no cost.
• Are you renting? A “Tenant Registration Form” (TRF) is required for renters to receive the full amenities of the community, including pool passes. The form needs to be completed by all South Riding landlords and signed by the tenants. This form requires all occupants to agree to abide by the governing documents and Proprietary rules and regulations. The form is available online at southriding.net or copies are provided at the Town Hall building. Along with the TRF, a copy of the signed lease is required. For your convenience, you can email the forms to email@example.com.
• Already have a pool pass? Make sure you’re in good standing before pool season hits. As of 2006 all pool passes have been issued permanent.
• Stop by Town Hall, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with proof of residency, and we can issue your pool pass here.