Website & Technology Committee Meeting July 20

Website & Technology Committee

Committee Member Attendees:   Gary Smith, Pat Himes, and Talitha Trotman.   Mike Becvar joined the meeting at 8:20 p.m.

SRP and Board Representatives: Liaison Ted Lange, Jeff Salmon, Wendy Taylor, and Lisa Pitarque. 

Call to Order - Gary Smith called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.

Resident Comment Period - None

Approve Minutes - Pat Himes moved that the May 11, 2010 and June 8, 2010 meeting minutes be approved as presented.  The motion was seconded by Talitha Trotman and passed unanimously.

Board Update - No Update

New Business

Email  - Email and distribution list issues were discussed.  Mr. Salmon suggested that the email function for individual email accounts be separated from the distribution list emails prior to the new website upgrade

F1 - Lisa Pitarque distributed the July F1 monthly update for the IT network at Town Hall and South Riding Center (attached). 

The Committee has requested an updated network diagram from F1.

Town Hall IT issues were discussed (printer problems, work orders, etc.)  Lisa will send an email to F1 regarding these issues and copy the committee.

Website Update - The draft RFP and scope of work was presented and discussed.  Gary Smith asked committee members to review the draft and provide comments at the committee’s August meeting.  The Committee plans to present the RFP to the Board of Directors at their September meeting.

2011 Budget - The Committee discussed the anticipated cost of the website upgrade for the 2011 budget requests.

RecPass Issues - Staff discussed current issues with RecPass registrations and Lisa will check with Ben Simon regarding the progress of adding new SR streets to the drop down street list on the online application.

Adjourn

There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8:30 p.m.

The next meeting will be held on August 10, 2010 at Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.