Website & Technology Meeting July 10

Website & Technology Committee

Meeting Minutes
July 10, 2012

Committee Member Attendees:   Gary Smith, Pat Himes, and Mike Kapetanovic
SRP and Board Representatives:  Tom Dunaway, Wendy Taylor, and Lisa Pitarque

Guests:  Lanny Cornwell (F1)

Resident Comment - None

Approve Minutes – Pat Himes moved that the minutes of the May 8, 2012 meeting be approved as presented.  The motion was seconded by Mike Kapetanovic and passed unanimously.

No June meeting was held.

F1 - The committee continued discussion about the option of using Gmail or Office 365 instead of a hosted exchange server. Lanny provided a document outlining F1’s concerns with Gmail. 

Lanny said he will review F1’s April 2012 hosted exchange server estimate.

Document Manager – The committee is waiting for options as a solution to our current document manager issues.  Lanny indicated he would contact the current vendor and validate the requirements to define how our scanners are used and for what purposes, in order to provide a solution.

IT Support – SRP will distribute the IT support and maintenance RFP.  Wendy provided contact information for a possible IT vendor that uses Office 365.  Lisa will contact the vendor, send the RFP, discuss Office 365 system and invite them to the August committee meeting.

Website – SRP will create a list of any outstanding website issues to begin the sign off process on the website with Vim.

Adjourn - There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8:35 p.m.

The next meeting will be held on August 14, 2012 at Town Hall at 7:00 p.m.