Pool Pass Information

Apr 12, 2018


• Login as a registered user and complete the online Pool Pass application found under “For Residents” and “Pool Pass Information”. You can pick up your pass or have it mailed out to your home.

Always losing your pass?  Download the SRP App!  You can store your pool pass for pool entrance.  You must have a valid pool pass with photo to use this feature. If you don’t have a photo on your current pass, bring it to Town Hall and we will replace it at no cost.

Are you renting?  A “Tenant Registration Form” (TRF) is required for renters to receive the full amenities of the community, including pool passes. The form needs to be completed by all South Riding landlords and signed by the tenants. This form requires all occupants to agree to abide by the governing documents and Proprietary rules and regulations. The form is available online at southriding.net or copies are provided at the Town Hall building. Along with the TRF, a copy of the signed lease is required. For your convenience, you can email the forms to townhall@southriding.net.

Already have a pool pass?  Make sure you’re in good standing before pool season hits.  As of 2006 all pool passes have been issued permanent.

• Stop by Town Hall, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with proof of residency, and we can issue your pool pass here.