DMV 2 Go Mobile Customer Service
Customers visiting DMV 2 Go are served on a first come, first served basis. Appointments are not available.
The full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card – available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver’s license – take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Apply for certified copies of Virginia vital records, including birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Update your mailing address, voter registration address, and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN)/password to set up an online myDMV account.
- Purchase an E-ZPass transponder.
- And much more!