South Riding’s long list of neighborhood amenities offer activities and fun for individuals as well as the entire family. South Riding offers:
- 4 outdoor swimming pools (all with wading pools, 1 with a 12-person spa); and one with a splash park and 16-foot slide
- 2 community buildings: 1 with 3,500 square feet to include the homeowner’s association offices; and 1 with 7,100 square feet to include various activity/meeting rooms, full catering kitchen and balcony (available for rental)
- 10 tot lot/playgrounds, various sizes and scope
- 4 passive parks
- 4 lighted outdoor tennis courts
- 1 full sized basketball court
- 1.67-acre town green with stage and adjacent park with fireplace
- One stage for concerts and one movie screen for outdoor shows
- 6 miles of asphalt bike/pedestrian trails
- Concrete sidewalks on both sides of most roads throughout the community; and 260+ acres of common area, including parks, private roads, manicured landscape, natural areas, flood plains, 17 ponds and storm water management facilities
- 1 bocce ball court, 2 fishing piers, 1 picnic pavilion, and 1 dog park
- Within the HOA limits we have 4 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and one high school as well as a privately owned daycare and 2 shopping centers.
- Additionally, we have a skate board park, bike trail, pickleball, volleyball and tennis courts belonging to Loudoun County Parks and Recreation.
County facilities within South Riding include Conklin Park which has a bike trail, volleyball court, basketball court, pickleball court, two additional tennis courts and soccer fields.
The Dulles South Recreation and Community Center/Senior Center is a multipurpose center in South Riding operated by the Loudoun County Parks and Recreation Department. The Center features two swimming pools, a gym with an elevated track, rock climbing wall, fitness area, an exercise studio, and child, adult, and a brand new Senior Center.