South Riding Proprietary partnered with the County to construct the project, which consists of approximately one mile of the natural surface with eight structured features.
Features of the new bike park include:
- Snake ladder (elevated, bending wood trail)
- Two rollable senders (ramps)
- Two intermediate curved walls
- Skinny Mountain Top Peak (elevated thin wood trail)
- Y – feature (elevated wood path with a “Y” divide to go left or right)
The trail surface includes several banks, berms, drops, and armored stream crossings within a tree-covered environment.
This facility is owned and maintained by Loudoun County Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services. Questions regarding this park may be directed to Loudoun County Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services at 703-777-0343. Please call the non-emergency Sheriff’s Department at 703-777-1021 if you suspect vandals or other illegal activities.