APPLY FOR POOL ACCESS
Traditional SR Pool Pass is now an online SR Pool Access Account
Lost pool passes are now a thing of the past as this program is a web-based application.
Confirm you have a pool access account before pool season starts, so you are ready to dive in! Without an account you will be unable to use the pools.
We have uploaded those with existing physical pool passes into the new system to keep the transition as easy as possible for our residents. However, there were a few exceptions so be sure to check your account!
1. What you need to do to confirm your account:
Select the request pool access button and click forgot password.
You should then be able to set up a new password to access your account.
* If there is no email on file for your address or if it is a different email than the one, we have, you will be unable to access the program using this method*
2. If you do not receive an email to reset your password, please try creating an account and follow the instructions as prompted.
3. Should none of these methods work, please contact us at Townhall@southriding.net
Pool access is automatically cancelled on the lease expiration date. To regain access:
• Submit an updated lease, either through the pool access account or to Townhall@southriding.net. (Must be in PDF format)
Thank you for your patience as we make this transition. If you have any further questions please reach out to us so we can assist you.
For those who do not have a pool pass from previous years, follow the directions. (click on expand button)
Click the “Request Pool Access button” above
* Click on the “Sign Up” link at the bottom, right of the home screen.
* Enter your contact information and press the “Sign Up” button.
* You will receive a verification request to the email address you provided.
* Go to your email and click “Verify”.
* Click on the camera logo to upload your picture.
* Enter your contact information.
* Upload your registration documentation.
* Click Submit.
At this point, your application is complete. A South Riding administrator will review your application during business hours and if approved, you will receive an approval notification to the email address you provided with next steps to access your pool pass account. If you are not approved, you will receive an email to the email address you provided listing what additional steps you must complete to be approved.
What Documentation Will I Need to Register? The documents you will need for registration will depend on whether you are a Homeowner or a Home Renter. Please see the required documentation for each type of registrant:
Owners: First Name, Last Name, Address, Email, Phone Number
- What Are Reasons My Application May Not Be Approved?
- How Do I Register Additional Family/Household Members?
To add additional family/household members to your account, login to your account at: https://southriding.mokopass.com/
Once you have logged in:
Click on “Pool Pass Request” on the top left menu
Then Click on the “Add New Member” button
Complete the required fields, then click “Submit”
Please be aware that Adults not listed as homeowners or Tenants will be required to provide documentation showing that they reside in the home (driver’s license, mail, etc.).
- What Do I Need to Present to Lifeguards to Enter the Pool?
- What Do I Do If I Forget or Lose My Password?
- How Do I Receive Guest Passes?
To enter the Pool, simply provide your name and address to the lifeguard at the pool check-in desk. They will then check you in.
Having trouble remembering your password? No worries. Visit https://southriding.mokopass.com/ and click on “Forgot Password?” Enter the email address you have on file with South Riding and instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you. Still need help? Contact email@example.com or (703) 327-4390. Please note, office hours are Mon-Fri 9a – 5p
Each household is provided 12 free guest passes each year. Additional passes may be purchased by logging into your account and selecting the “Purchase Guest Passes” feature. Each time you bring a guest to the Pool, the lifeguard will check-in your guest and reduce your remaining guest pass balance accordingly.