PARKS & RECREATION
South Riding’s long list of neighborhood amenities offer activities and fun for individuals as well as the entire family. South Riding offers:
• Four outdoor swimming pools (three with wading pools, 1 with a 12-person spa); and one with a splash park and 16-foot slide
• Two community buildings: one with 3,500 square feet to include the homeowner’s association offices; and one with 7,100 square feet to include various activity/meeting rooms, full catering kitchen and balcony (available for rental)
• Ten tot lot/playgrounds, various sizes and scope
• Four passive parks
• Four lighted outdoor tennis courts
• A full sized basketball court
• A 1.67-acre town green with stage and adjacent park with fireplace
• Two stages for concerts
• Six miles of asphalt bike/pedestrian trails
• Concrete sidewalks on both sides of most roads throughout the community; and 260+ acres of common area, including parks, private roads, manicured landscape, natural areas, flood plains, many ponds and storm water management facilities
• A cardio gym, picnic pavilion, dog park, bocce ball court, and two fishing piers
• Additionally, we have a skate board park, volleyball and tennis courts belonging to Loudoun County Parks and Recreation.
County facilities within South Riding include:
- Conklin Park which has a volleyball court, basketball court, two tennis courts and soccer fields.
- The Dulles South Recreation and Community Center/Senior Center is a community center operated by the Loudoun County Parks and Recreation Department. The Center feature two swimming pools, a gym with an elevated track, a fitness area, an exercise studio, and child, adult, and senior care services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION