This park includes a natural wooded area with shade, lengthy dog run and obstacle equipment and is located behind the Elk Lick Park. The park is open from dawn to dusk.
It is owned and maintained by South Riding Proprietary. Questions regarding this park may be directed to Town Hall at 703-327-4390. Please call the non-emergency Sheriff’s Department at 703-777-1021 if you suspect vandals or other illegal activities.
- The dog park is for dogs. No other animal species or other uses are permitted.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted.
- No children under 13 allowed without adult supervision.
- Discourage barking and digging. If your dog digs a hole, fill it in.
- All dogs must wear a collar or harness. No spike or prong collars.
- Dogs must be licensed and immunized.
- Professional dog trainers/groomers may not use the dog park to conduct business.
- Dogs must be on leash and gates fully closed when entering/exiting the park.
- Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- No dogs in heat. Closely monitor unneutered males.
- “Scoop the poop” and dispose in designated containers.
- No Smoking. No food. No drinks in glass containers.
- Be friendly with other dog owners.