*Physical card passes are no longer required*
Confirm you have a pool access account before pool season starts, so you are ready to dive in! Without an account you will be unable to use the pools.
We have uploaded those with existing physical pool passes into the new system to keep the transition as easy as possible for our residents. However, there were a few exceptions so be sure to check your account!
1. What you need to do to confirm your account:
Apply for pool access
Select the request pool access button and click forgot password.
You should then be able to set up a new password to access your account.
* If there is no email on file for your address or if it is a different email than the one, we have, you will be unable to access the program using this method*
2. If you do not receive an email to reset your password, please try creating an account and follow the instructions as prompted.
3. Should none of these methods work, please contact us at Townhall@southriding.net
RENTERS – Please make sure there is a current lease and Tenant registration form on file, they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pool access is automatically cancelled on the lease expiration date. To regain access:
• Submit an updated lease, either through the pool access account or to Townhall@southriding.net.
What do I need to present to the lifeguards to enter the pool? To enter the pool, simply provide your name and address at the pool check in desk, and they will then check you in.
Thank you for your patience as we make this transition. If you have any further questions please reach out to us so we can assist you.