Republic Services Trash will remove and recycle Christmas trees on Monday, January 13th & 20th.
Please ensure your tree is placed curbside with all the trimmings removed. Trees in excess of 8 feet in length need to be cut in half in order to removed by the AAA crews. After Monday, January 20th trees will be removed with the regular trash.
For your added convenience, dumpsters for tree collection and recycling thru Loudoun County, will be located at the Town Hall parking lot from December 26 thru January 20th. Please follow the guidelines below for tree removal.
- Remove all decorations from trees
- Remove tinsel, fake snow, angel hair
- Remove all lighting
- Remove all twine, metal or plastic ties and string
- Place tree at curb the night before recycling day
- Do not place in plastic bags or “Christmas Tree Disposal Bags”
- Remove stands and bases from trees