South Riding Proprietary partnered with the County to construct the project, which consists of approximately one mile of natural surface with eight structured features.
Features of the new bike park include:
- Snake ladder (elevated, bending wood trail)
- Two rollable senders (ramps)
- Two intermediate curved walls
- Skinny Mountain Top Peak (elevated thin wood trail)
- Y – feature (elevated wood path with a “Y” divide to go left or right)
The trail surface includes several banks, berms, drops and armored stream crossings within a tree-covered environment. You can watch the official trail video here, which showcases many of the features.