The below will be undergoing an asphalt rehabilitation project October 24th – 27th! This work is necessary to properly maintain the roads within the community. We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding with regard to this project. The crew performing the work is very helpful, but will require your patience so that they can get the job done as seamlessly and as quickly as possible.
What to Expect Before and After the Project Starts:
- All cars will need to be removed starting at 7:00 Cars are welcome to return the following morning.
- You will not be able to exit or re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Finley Asphalt representative.
- Plan to move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of your section the night prior to work beginning in your section of the property.
- South Riding Proprietary or Finley Asphalt will not be able to tell you where to park your cars on the nights where your section will be closed. Please seek street parking and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Remember that any vehicles left parked in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed to a nearby street that is not being paved.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked in any visitor parking spot or road surface within the work area.
- You will be able to access your homes at all times during the project by foot.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise.
- Finley Asphalt nor South Riding Proprietary will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or providing car washes due to dust caused from construction.
- Please mark any invisible fencing or sprinkler heads near the work area. *Note: South Riding Proprietary is not responsible for any breakage or displacement of items installed within easement areas.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Proprietary at email@example.com, 703-327-4390, or 43055 Center Street, South Riding, Virginia 20152.
- There will be alternate locations where to place your trash cans for pickup click here for maps.
- This process does take a couple of days to complete, your patience is appreciated, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience. In the event weather conditions delay this project, please check the website southriding.net for updates.